logo

logo

Sunday, October 27, 2013

50 Greatest Photographs



Time flies, time stands still, too. A photograph is a way to remind us that time does stand still in the frame, timeless forever. Time flew, between the time, I, first heard about the National Geographic exhibition on the Fifty Greatest Photographs and when it was also coming to a close on the 27th of October. Made a run for it on the 26th of October and loved every second of it. While I have a more abridged form of the exhibition in the National Geographic, Collector’s issue, which is also 125th anniversary issue, seeing them in this well curetted manner definitely was a treat to the photographer in me. Yes, I wanted to just spend some key moments with these art shots which not only have helped the causes that they were photographing through the donations that poured in, I also wanted to do it without my own camera. I did have my phone with me and I just had to take this one shot which is timeless in any every sense of the word.  The lighting especially the back light, on each print was what dramatized, the show. A treat it was. 


5 comments:

  1. u r a magician wid ur words and a better one whilst you wield a camera. u see what we lesser mortals miss out...and u click at the instant and immortalise the precise moments so well. have lover ALL your wirks...till date and Congrats for this new arrangement of blogging...may u shoot more awesumness ...always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Harkirat....In life one needs true believers.....especially in their art form. Glad I have friends like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art is a way of life...and i believe u and the life u live...and i love every aspect of our relation and friendship

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely journey to go through the blog and see the beauty of the world you have captured through your lens! Thank you for sharing with us the works of a true Artist! Congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete